How to Lift the Deck on Country Clipper Mowers
Watch the video, or follow the instructions below.
- Remove the deck height adjustment pin, and lower the deck all the way
- Replace the deck height adjustment pin to lock the deck.
- Release the tension on the deck belt by lifting the tension lever.
Continue to move the tension lever all the way over.
- Drop the deck belt off from the motor pulley at the rear of the mower.
- Lift the locking lever that holds the QRS lever in place.
- Lift the QRS lever all the way up until it locks into place.
- Go to the front of the mower, and ensure that the caster wheels are facing
- Grab the bolt above the center anti-scalp roller and lift straight up.
- The deck will lift up to 90° and stay there, allowing access to clean the
deck or perform maintenance.
- Reverse the steps above to lower the deck